Powerful credit reporting SDK for accessing credit bureaus, merging and mining data, creating reports and much more!
>>>Download a fully functioning 30 day evaluation copy HERE<<<
The Credit++ Toolkit® represents our 50 years experience in creating credit data
technology. Since 1974 we have been building technologies for the national
credit repositories; and since the mid eighties, we have been building merged
credit reporting technology for leading credit data integrators.
Now Luxor brings all of that experience to you in the form of a suite of Windows
ActiveX components and UNIX Libraries that will turn any system into a powerful
credit data processing system.
Why purchase credit data from a middle man? Embedding the Toolkit inside your
system gives you all the abilities of the largest credit data integrator
including the ability to access the bureaus via the Internet, merge bureau files,
extract merged or unmerged data and make complex credit decisions.
There are no remote systems or cumbersome licensing servers to depend on.
You communicate directly with the national credit repositories, Equifax, Equifax Canada,
Experian, TransUnion, TransUnion Canada and TransUnion Mexico.
Bundle this suite of components with your application and with a few simple programming
instructions your application will posses the power normally reserved for the largest
credit reporting agencies.
The Credit++ Toolkit allows your application to:
Retrieve raw credit data and reports from the three national U.S.
credit repositories as well as Equifax and TransUnion Canada and TransUnion Mexico.
Parse raw data into an easy-to-use, in-memory data repository providing an API to
traverse data segments and retrieve fields in both Luxor common and bureau specific layouts.
- Stay current with new bureau products, score models and code definitions.
- Create clean, eye readable credit reports from any bureau.
- Merge tradelines, public records, inquiries, employments and addresses from any number
- Extract bureau elements from common or bureau specific XML document.
- Retrieve summarized data elements using Luxor's English Language Extension Syntax (ELSE).
- Use over 1,600 bureau attributes with the Toolkit's new Attribute Factory
- Mix and match from over 1,600 bureau attributes to feed your own decision logic.
- Use the Toolkit's script engine to create your own scoreing or decisioning rule.